BMS/DDC HVAC Controls Technician, Entry Level
Holaday-Parks, Inc. is seeking an entry level BMS/DDC HVAC Controls Technician to join our Building Automation Group in the Tri-Cities, WA area.
· Assist with checkout, start-up, and testing of DDC systems, with particular emphasis in the Data Center industry.
· Communicate with and provide daily updates and status reports to both the Project Lead(s) and Project Manager.
· Provide feedback to the Project Design Team and BMS Panel Construction Team with the intent to improve the design and panel build process(es).
· Assist with the creation and implementation of graphical user interfaces, including control panel touchscreen displays.
· Document project status and participate in the creation and accuracy of close-out documents.
· Learn the policies and procedures of the Data Center MOP and CM process(es).
· Participate in the tracking of materials and subsequent coordination of delivery and transfer to subcontractors.
· Assist in the periodic maintenance and service of existing controls systems.
· Provide assistance during HVAC BMS system commissioning.
· Travel will be required.
The Building Automation Technician position is an entry level position with a path to project lead and BMS programmer positions.
The preferred candidate will have an understanding of mechanical and electrical systems, with troubleshooting and analytical skills. A strong understanding of computer operating systems and computer networks are beneficial. Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel required. Some exposure to BMS/DDC systems a plus. CAD experience preferred but not required.
Two-year degree, certificate, or equivalent work experienceSalary: DOE