BAS Control Panel Shop Lead: Tri-Cities Area
Holaday-Parks’ BAS Control Panel Shop Lead is responsible for overseeing the assembly of Building Automation Control Panels to be installed on customer sites. The Lead represents our organization to our customers, other contractors, fellow employees, and our community in a professional manner. They are effective leaders and communicators, who resolve disputes and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions, and exhibit ownership for their projects.
- Lead the planning, assembly and quality control of BAS control panels.
- Follow control drawing schematics and schedules for installation and troubleshooting of wiring/devices.
- Fabricate panel back plates to accommodate controllers, controlled devices, wiring, power supplies, etc.
- Identify wiring and control drawing errors and provide feedback to controls design engineers for revisions.
- Track usage and maintain sufficient inventory of control panel consumable materials.
- Recognize any potential issue at the start of any project to prevent cost overruns and delays.
- Assist Controls Project Managers with coordination for UL panel certification testing.
- Work with hand tools and power tools and maintain safe and operable conditions.
- Train other panel shop employees in the assembly of control panels and processes.