Building Automation Systems (BAS) Technician: Tri-Cities Office
Holaday-Parks’ BAS Technicians are responsible for the successful installation of building automation systems. They represent our organization to our customers, other contractors, fellow employees, and our community in a professional manner. They are effective leaders and communicators, who resolve disputes and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions, and exhibit ownership for their projects.
- Assist with checkout, start-up, and testing of DDC systems.
- Communicate with and provide daily updates and status reports to both the Project Lead and Project Manager.
- Provide feedback to the Project Design Team and Panel Construction Team with the intention to improve the design and panel build processes.
- Assist with the build and implementation of the graphical user interfaces, including the control panel touchscreen displays.
- Document project status and participate in the creation and accuracy of closeout documents.
- Learn the policies and procedures of the Data Center MOP and CM processes.
- Participate in the creation, submittal, and approval process for MOPs and CMs required for both Construction and Service efforts.
- Track materials and subsequent coordination of delivery and transfer to subcontractors.
- Participate in the periodic maintenance and service of existing controls systems.
- Assist in system commissioning, including H2C, cutover, and IST processes.
- BAS Technicians may support multiple projects. Travel to various sites is required.