Mechanical Service Account Executive
Holaday-Parks’ Mechanical Service Account Executives represent our organization to our customers, other contractors, fellow employees, and our community in a professional manner. They are effective leaders and communicators, who resolve disputes and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions, and exhibit ownership for their projects.
Our Mechanical Service Account Executives are responsible for the successful sale of mechanical preventive maintenance and repairs. This position serves the Puget Sound area.
- Initiate and develop professional relationships with potential and existing clients, and leverage relationship management and needs-based selling skills to provide clients with an efficient sales process.
- Coordinate and perform duties and responsibilities such as lead generation, customer service, proposal development and delivery, customer acquisition, and project start up coordination.
- Analyze specific project potential, and understand competitors in assigned markets.
- Work with internal divisions such as engineering, administration, purchasing, project operations, and accounting to coordinate sales efforts, meet project requirements and schedules, and maintain customer relationships.
- Assist with the completion of budgeting, resource planning, operational reports, financial results, and invoicing.
- Develop and deliver solutions which promote long-term and strategic partnerships with our clients.