Our MEP Service Division in Tukwila, WA provides 24/7 service and maintenance for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems. Our Alaska Division in Fairbanks provides 24/7 service and maintenance for Mechanical and Plumbing systems, and Insulation needs.
- Customized Programs: Through collaborative involvement with our clients, we design tailored agreements speciﬁc to client application and budget.
- Quality Control: We periodically audit both unitary equipment sheets and the condition of the maintained equipment to conﬁrm the accurate and efﬁcient performance of our agreements.
- Preventative Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance helps us identify potential system repairs and/or replacements. Doing this regularly and early ensures building efficiency and long-term cost-savings.
- Non-emergency Services: Even the most comprehensive maintenance plans will not prevent every potential service issue. When this happens, we will quickly dispatch the appropriate technician to your site to prevent unnecessary downtime of equipment.
- Emergency Services: Regardless of how optimal a preventative maintenance program may be, things happen, and critical or emergency failures require an efﬁcient and prompt resolution. With 24/7 emergency response, our qualified Service Technicians are ready at a moment’s notice.
Our MEP Service Division in Tukwila also provides Building Commissioning and Energy Service Solutions.